Help your little dove learn about the way water moves with the Wooden Water Blocks! Gorgeous, natural wood surrounds the primary colors of the water. It's also fun to look through the blocks to see the world in another color! Playing with blocks is a great way for your child to enhance fine motor skills and spatial sense while learning how to problem solve, add and subtract and build structures. The Wooden Water Blocks come in two different shapes (3 square and 3 half circle) and are filled with either red, yellow or blue non-toxic dye to teach your little dove about primary color mixing (without the mess!)
Each block has been tested to ensure your child's safety. 6 pieces are included in the sturdy cardboard box.
Plan Toys was founded in southern Thailand in 1981 and was the first company in the world to manufacture wooden toys from rubber wood. Concerned with environmental stewardship they believe everyone can contribute to a better world by playing sustainably. We love that they use organic rubber wood, e-zero glue, water-based dyes, recycled and recyclable materials, soy and water-based ink in their toys.
- All PlanToys products are ethically made of renewable non-chemically treated organic rubberwood in Thailand. Passionate about sustainability and supporting their communities, they always aim to use local suppliers and recycled packaging where possible.
- Filled with non-toxic water-based dyes
- Enhances fine motor skills
- Promotes creativity and critical thinking
- Includes 6 blocks
- Ages: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 1.4″ x 5.5″ x 2.8″