These beautiful 150ml (5 fl oz.) Quoddle bottles have been designed and engineered in Cairns, Australia. Made from hand blown borosilicate glass they are dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant. This means it can withstand heating, cooling and is microwave safe. Completely plastic free, the easy to attach pure hevea rubber teat is free from hardening agents and any harmful chemical compounds, and is perfectly shaped for composite or bottle feeding.
All components are free of BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC.
- You receive: 2 150ml glass bottles each with one slow flow teat and cap.
- Recommended for 0-3 months.
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant.
- Compliant with International standards.
- Rubber teats are softer than their silicone counterparts.
- Sandblasted logo to eliminate any leachable compounds.
- Very hygienic as teats are molded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- Designed with the philosophy of 'back to basics' to encourage a shared feeding experience, this is not for use unsupervised.
Always ensure that an adult is feeding the child while using this bottle.