The way to get real beauty sleep? Try our Cloud 9 Silk Pillowcase in midnight sky. Hypoallergenic silk glides easily to prevent creasing and wrinkles in skin and fall-out, snags, and breakage in hair—preserving youthful looks and professional blowouts.
And when it comes to the most productive beauty routine, our 100% Premium-Grade Mulberry Silk pillowcase is a must. The common cotton pillowcase is highly absorbent, drinking up your nourishing creams and oils and decreasing effectiveness. Get the most out of your products and ensure they stay on your face overnight by switching to our silk, which is 19mm—the best balance of look and strength.
Once a pillow is inserted, our pillowcase naturally releases its creases within a few days. If you'd like to use an iron, please use the coolest setting.
- Use a mild soap or specially formulated silk shampoos.
- Quickly hand wash in cold water (you can bring it into shower with you).
- Gently move the fabric during soaking from side to side. Do not wring dry.
- Handle wet silk with even greater care as it is very delicate.
- Wrap silk in a dry towel to remove the remaining liquid. Use several layers when using dark or printed silk.
- Roll out the silk and straighten it gently at the corners.
- Silk should always be ironed from the backside, and it should always still be slightly moist. Check your iron's setting.
- Always remember that silk is a protein structure much like human hair. Extreme heat will damage it.