The Baby Hamico toothbrush introduces your baby to oral care and makes it a pleasurable experience, not a painful chore. This collaborative brainchild of a dentist and dental hygienist evolved from years of experience in schools teaching thousands of children to brush. Gone are the days of tears and even injuries from toothbrushes that just aren't right for your child. Imagine instead, precious family time learning to brush teeth!
Breakthrough design elements include a wide, easy to hold handle that is completely safe. Long straight handles can accidentally poke and injure your baby. Baby Hamico's short neck and specially sized brush head fit perfectly in baby's mouth easily reaching all of their teeth without extending too far. With the specially designed soft bristles you can clean teeth and gums without ever scratching.
FOR BABIES AGE 5–24 MONTHS, BPA FREE, FDA APPROVED, MADE IN JAPAN
How to Use
- Let the baby hold and play with the Hamico toothbrush to become familiar with the idea of brushing.
- Help guide the brush gently between your baby's teeth and gums at a 90 degree angle.
- Brush softly to prevent damage to delicate gums.
- After brushing, clean thoroughly with water and dry.
- Do not chew. Children under 4 need adult supervision while brushing.
- Replace toothbrush every month for effective and sanitary brushing.